And I’m high on believing
Guardians of the Galaxy (2014)
Ana/ 17/ Poland.
high functioning sociopath. timelord. bloodsucker. hunter. leutenant at u. s.s. enterprise. i follow my own code. tried once fish fingers and custard. i eat books. fangirling nerd.
A playlist to capture and numb the pain and sorrow that was the Hannibal season 2 finale.
i. still broken - Plan Three || ii. Love Is Blindness - Jack White || iii. Smother - Daughter || iv. If I Had a Heart - Fever Ray || v. Bleeding Love (Pinao Remix) - Leona Lewis || vi. Rolling In The Deep - Adele || vii. Goldberg Variations - Bach || viii. Hide and Seek (Afrojack Remix) - Imogen Heap || ix. Paper Ships - Dead Man’s Bones || x. No Air - Jordin Sparks || xi. Once Upon A Dream - Lana Del Rey || xii. I Know I’m a Wolf - Young Heretics || xiii. Say Something (cover) - A Great Big World ft. Christina Aguilera || xiv. Apologize - One Republic || xv. Dust In The Wind - Kansas || xvi. Everybody Hurts - R.E.M. || xvii. Almost Lover - A Fine Frenzy || xviii. You Come Down - Marika Hackman || xix. Bleed Out - Blue October
NOTHING / EVERYTHING |
the rawness of Will's honest heart passes unnoticed through the precisely constructed monumental labyrinth of Hannibal's performance as if it were nothing but air while Hannibal, treading carefully, follows his ball of string through the mazes he's painstakingly built in Will's mind.
Agnus Dei / Samuel Barber • Crystalised / the xx // and you just keep on getting closer • Hollow Talk / Choir of Young Believers // trembling noises that come too soon • Leviathan Bound / Shearwater // the heart that’s pierced with it still is racing • Remain Nameless / Florence & The Machine // all the broken chords and unnamed cries • Weight of the World / Active Child // you can hide but you probably won’t survive • Nerd Future / Blue Water White Death // all hopes all homes uneasy • Basic Space / the xx // i think i’m losing where you end and i begin • Graceless / The National // i’m trying but i’ve gone through the glass again • You Were A Kindness / The National // you made a slow disaster out of me • White Waves / Shearwater // well, there’s no more canaries in the mine • Icarus / Santigold // i want all that i can take
My Body is a Cage(x)
I’m living in an age
Whose name I don’t know
Though the fear keeps me moving
Still my heart beats so slow
~A Will Graham fanmix~
01. Jesus Christ-Brand New 02. My Body is a Cage-Arcade Fire 03. Smother-Daughter 04. Where is My Mind-The Pixies 05. Sparrow and the Wolf-James Vincent McMorrow 06. Full Moon-The Black Ghosts 07. The Sinking Man-Of Monsters and Men 08. Go to Sleep-Radiohead 09. Cough Syrup-Young the Giant
MUSIC TO INFLUENCE YOU TO WRITE
Feel like you need a song to influence you to write a scene or character? Here are a list of Playlists and Songs you can listen to to get you going!
- When Everything is Wrong and you need a pick-me-up
- a bunch of songs that make me Legit Happy!!
- Carried Away
- Some Days they Taste Like Lemonade
- Picking Up the Pieces
- Keep Your Head Up
- It’s Time to Begin, isn’t it?
- Endless Cheesin
- Free Yourself
- lets do it (lets fall in love); a playlist for an old-fashioned love affair
- Songs to fuck to
- Between Two Points
- Erotic Moments
- Nice and Slow
- Breathe My Name
- We Had a Promise Made
- The Only Sex Playlist
- Skin & Bones
- A Forever Love
SAD SCENES/ HEARTBREAK
- Hello My Old Heart
- See all my dreams die
- We All Feel Lost Sometimes
- Whispers Wasted in the Sand
- Time to Study
- One of those Sad Days
- Sad Sad Songs
- Goodnight Moon
- When I Run Through the Deep Dark Forrest
PSYCHOPATHIC CHARACTER/SUSPENSE SCENE
- [MADNESS;] | a playlist to get in the insane muse for your character
- The Devil Within Digital Daggers
- Villains and Demons
- Lose Your Soul
- Savage Desires
- I’ll Be Dead Before the Day is Done
- A Killer’s Symphony
- Murder He Says
- A Boy’s Best Friend
- In a Stranger’s Dream
BADASS CHARACTERS/ACTION-FIGHT SCENE
- Not Your Regular Damsel in Distress
- Biting Down
- Light it Up
- This is it, the Apocalypse
- I Pretend I’m a Bad Ass
- There is No Reconciliation
- Shit to Fuck Shit Up to
- Let’s Go Hunting
- Cancel the Apocalypse
- Red Lipstick and a Black Jacket
- The Light Shines Through
- When in France
- Sing Me to Sleep
- Violin at the Movies
- À la dérive
- Home is where your heart it is
- My Game my Rules
- The Devil is in the Details
- The Pale Horse
- Excellent Taste
- Kill Run
- Where is My Mind?
- Nothing Here is Vegetarian
- An Absence of You
- I Misbehave
- Something Lonely in the Bone
- I’m not a Psychopath…
- Thank You, Johann Sebastian Bach
- Dying From These Exist Wounds
- You Put the Devil in Me
- Study and Investigate
- Fist Kisses and Love Bites
- Sorrow Waited Sorrow Won
- Lost Boy
- You the Moon
- Taller Than God
- A Very Supernatural Roadtrip
- I Call This One “the Blue Steel”
- Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts his Cakehole!
- Bad Blood
- An Angry Blade
- Wow Just Smash Your Mouths Together
- Fury is Coming
- The Sacrifice
I’d love to add more (music and fandoms) but let’s just give you this for now! Happy Listening!
ALSO: These (obviously) are not my fanmixes/playlists so give some props to the people who made it! They would love it! Also, if you see your playlist on here and would like it removed, tell me! Thank you!
Music of Hannibal masterpostA compilation of all the pieces used in NBC's Hannibal.
Pieces as they appear in chronological order in the show.
Updated weekly after the episode airs.
feel free to delete the following if you want, but leave a link to the complete tracklisting
- The Rite of Spring, “Introduction” - Igor Stravinsky
- Nocturne Op. 32 No. 1 - Frédéric Chopin
- Nocturne Op. 9 No. 2 - Frédéric Chopin
- Piangero la sorte mia (Giulio Cesare in Egitto) - G. F. Handel
- Prelude Op. 28, No 13 - Frédéric Chopin
- Le Veau d’Or (Faust) - Charles Gounod
- Lacrimosa (Requiem March in D minor) - Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Patria oppressa (Macbeth) - Gisueppe Verdi
- Largo (“Winter” - Four Seasons) - Antonio Vivaldi
- Minuet in G major, BWV 114 - J. S. Bach, later attributed to Christian Petzold
- Intermezzo (A Midsummer Night’s Dream) - Felix Mendelssohn
- Goldberg Variations, BWV 988 “Aria” - J. S. Bach
- O Euchari - Hildegard von Bingen
- Sonata for Piano in C minor Op. 13 No. 8 “Pathétique” Adagio cantabile - Ludwig van Beethoven
- Piano Trio in D major, Op. 70, No. 1, “Ghost Trio” II. Largo assai ed espressivo - Ludwig van Beethoven
when something good happens to your otp
when something gReAT happens to your otp
what the fuck marvel
OH NO EVERYONE’S HOT
from zero to internet explorer how ignored do you feel
white pencil crayon.
Terms and Conditions.
Warning label on cookie dough packages.
“You must be 18 or older” webpage warnings
First piece of bread in a loaf.
I AM FUCKING TIRED OF PEOPLE SAYING THE WHITE CRAYON IS USELESS.
IT IS THE MOST FUCKING IMPORTANT CRAYON IN THE WHOLE GOD DAMN BOX.
HAS NO ONE ON THE INTERNET EVER DYED FUCKING EASTER EGGS?!
you always want them to come out like this:
but they never fucking do -_-
WELL THAT’S WHAT THE WHITE CRAYON IS FOR MOTHERFUCKERS
^ THIS BITCH IS GONNA GIVE YOU BADASS EASTER EGGS THAT LOOK LIKE THIS:
PRETTY DAMN FUNKY
^ YOU COULD EVEN DO THAT IF YOU’RE REAL CAREFUL
LOOK AT THIS SHIT. IT’S FUCKING AWESOME.
ALL HAIL THE WHITE CRAYON.
GROOT APPRECIATION POST
LOOK AT THIS BABY LOOK
HE IS PRECIOUS
I MEAN AWWW
HE MAKES ME SO HAPPY IN LIFE BECAUSE
AND HE TRIES SO HARD TO BE GOOD
BECAUSE HE WANTS TO HELP HIS FRIENDS
AND HE MAKES ME WANNA
BECAUSE ALL HE SAYS IS
BUT HE’S STILL MORE EMPATHETIC THAN SOME HUMANS.
And everyone should love him for it.